Shoot 2 Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking One Name After Another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/ Standalone player /
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Promotions & Demotions
Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Jan 30 2010, 17:37 by S2K TechPilot

» Recruit Thread
Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Jan 28 2010, 16:18 by PsychoCookie1

» Meeting Notes
Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Jan 11 2010, 00:09 by S2K Added EK

» Hardburly
Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Jan 09 2010, 23:55 by Cannibal Merk

» Zombies This Weekend
Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Dec 26 2009, 12:25 by S2K Added EK

» NO MEETINGS
Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Dec 13 2009, 23:48 by S2K Mistress PK

» Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Dec 10 2009, 18:43 by S2K Added EK

» Word to story Game
Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Dec 10 2009, 18:28 by S2K Added EK

» Battlefield Bad Company 2
Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Dec 10 2009, 03:48 by S2K TechPilot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 15:24

I will say that I am suprised I like this game so much. The kill streaks are not a factor yet, after 5 when you get the predator using the laptop usually gets you killed. The most I have seen is the weapons drop and that is a bitch to get. As of right now from what I have seen, its not for the run and gun types unless you are playing retarded people or want a bad kdr. Good thing I tried out some different things on a friends gamertag, I found some of it out the hard way. My first game was 2 and 15.

I got in trouble lastnight for playing so late, my wife was pissed. mainly because I'm an asshole when I'm tired and got only 2 hours of sleep. I might see you guy and gals online tonight!
Back to top Go down
Frosty Jesus
Novice
Novice
Frosty Jesus

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 21:56

you need to smack her around a little
Back to top Go down
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 11 2009, 21:17

So the gun turrent you can control on the AH-64 is way overpowered. The controls are touchy but that gun pretty much shoots through anything. Its worth making it part of your kill streak combination.

And I was using the air drops wrong, I realized that the streak bonus stacks. Also that box can kill you if it hits you, I shouldnt admit that it happened to me but it did.

And also the second tier of stopping power is very useful for taking down helicopters.

And some advice about the tripod gun that can be put out. Its easily knifed and pretty retarded. I found it effective to camp around it and use it as bait. Samething with the supply drops like the predator missile or weapons supply. Enemies flocks to those and you can get an easy 4 to 5 kills by not picking them up.

And also, the Estate map and the sand dune one use a thermal scope. They will save your life. If anyone else has some advice for multi-player please share.
Back to top Go down
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Nov 14 2009, 12:31

At first I didnt like it, but the emergency airdrop is a must have. Just be careful where you stand.
Back to top Go down
S2K Mistress PK
Accomplished
Accomplished

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 15 2009, 03:24

will the boxes kill you? ive been sick the last week, still sick and tomorrow's deuces bday so i dont know how much ill be on over the next few days, i guess that will depend on how sick i still am... NyoFACE thinks maybe i gave him swine flu, and now im wondering if maybe i did... but im still sick... rawr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ms_goodwrench
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 21:15

Yeah the boxes kill you, its actually a challenge to win the game buy killing someone with the drop.
Back to top Go down
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Nov 28 2009, 13:35

So I have heard that at the 5th prestige you get another killstreak option, So from my understanding that at 10th you can choose 5 killstreak perks which is going to be insane.

I havent been able to confirm, I heard this through a friend which he found through a buddy of his kind of deal. I have been looking online and found a couple sites that say this is true but you never know for sure.

I wasnt going to prestige but now I might just do so, more than likely not all the way to 10 but getting that extra killstreak is going to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Cannibal Merk
Amateur
Amateur
Cannibal Merk

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 04 2009, 14:39

You know... I'm really getting tired of people I come across in the game always bitching and complaining about it because it's "so different from COD4"... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU EXPECTING WHEN YOU BOUGHT A NEW GAME!?!?!?!? What would be the point of buying a new game just to play one you already have!? Stuff is going to be different.. That's the point.
Back to top Go down
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Dec 05 2009, 12:18

Team Death tonight, I'll be online early and I hope most of you will also. I'm shooting for 3pm pst, which is 6pm est.
Back to top Go down
S2K Added EK
Apprentice
Apprentice
S2K Added EK

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Dec 10 2009, 18:43

Alright I found you only get 3 killstreak options and no additional through prestige. You only get titles and emblems. Most of which are kinda gay but I think I might do it enough times to get another custom slot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot 2 Kill :: S2K Mercenaries-
Jump to: